|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Perforations for added breathability
- Padded collar for more cushioning
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Puma Suede classic+ casual sports shoe for men
This men's sneaker from Puma is an absolute classic thanks to its design with suede components. The familiar low-rise silhouette has set the bar for casual sneaker styles. This iteration features a suede upper atop the renowned narrow tooling and the non-slip rubber outsole.
- This casual sport shoe has been in the Puma shoe collection for decades and is one of the popular and known sneakers of the German sports brand.
- Due to the suede upper material, the urban low top trainer with matching laces is an absolute eye-catcher and will round off your sport infused look.
- The updated version of the Suede Classic provides a comfortable upper, a padded collar for more cushioning and a rubber outsole for optimum grip, which proves why the sport shoe entered the Hall of Fame.
- What to combine a casual outfit with? These sneakers are always a game changer: Puma's footwear is for both professional athletes and stylish amateurs.
- These trainers are made out of innovative and high quality materials. The sport-shoes by Puma impress with their touch and become the key piece of every casual outfit.
As one of the world's leading sports brands, it's only natural that we want to stand on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. We have the right sportswear for every sport, combining advanced technology and functionality with casual style. No matter which size or colour: Puma brings style into running and training, and adds performance to motorsports. In the light of Puma's Forever Faster mission, we bring a high level of brand heat to sports and elevate Puma to the next level.
From the manufacturer
Suede Classic+ Trainers
From the B-boys who revolutionised the street scene in the '80s to baller great Walt Frazier, the PUMA Suede has encased some famous feet. The familiar low-rise silhouette has set the bar for casual sneaker styles. This iteration features a suede upper atop the renowned narrow tooling and the non-slip rubber outsole.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
419 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beyond that, there are several subtle signs of a poor quality sneaker, like loose threading on the inside and rough edges on the tongue (which is also thin and uncomfortable). I also searched online for more signs to look out for and spotted a few, such as the info on the tongue label not matching up with what you typically find on real Puma shoes.
If it is fake - and I'd be surprised if it isn't - then it's a very close replication, but not enough to be worth the price.
If it isn't, it seems to me that Puma has reduced the quality of this shoe to cut costs.
Either way, I'm positive you can find better for the money.
It took me a while to switch to Puma - for most of my life I was an Adidas man (mainly through my love of Hip Hop when I was growing up - maybe if Run DMC had sang about "My Pumas" rather than "My Adidas" then things might have been difference) but although I still buy and wear Adidas there's nothing as comfortable as these.
They look great, are really comfortable (especially if you have a wider foot which can cause problems with other brands I find) and are fairly hard-wearing for suede. That's aren't overtly expensive, and you can often bag a bargain when Amazon have them of sale for under 25
Dislike: the colour its transferring to (e.g. socks, jeans etc), bad advertising (extra pair of white laces?)
Update: wore them 3 times since and they now broke!! The return window its now closed and I can't return them!? Not happy at all and I wouldn't recommend this item!