- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Voice Control, Sleep Score & Music, Bordeaux
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use built-in Amazon Alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more-just by speaking to your smartwatch.
- See the quality of each night's sleep by measuring heart rate, time asleep, time awake, time in deep and REM sleep and restlessness.
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app.
- Control your Spotify app and add Deezer playlists-plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist. Subscriptions required.
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like Gmail and Facebook-plus send quick replies right from your wrist. Works when your phone is nearby; quick replies on Android only.
- See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance-even when your hands are full. Turn the mode off to be more discreet. Always-on display requires more frequent charging.
- A day lasts 24 hours. Versa 2 gives you much more than that. With 4+ day battery life, Fitbit Versa 2 tracks your morning, night & everything in between without needing to stop for a charge. Varies with use & other factors.
- Load credit and debit cards to your Wallet in the Fitbit app. Available with participating banks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Colour: Bordeaux | Style Name: Versa 2 Amazon Exclusive
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Meet Fitbit Versa 2—a water resistant smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with built-in voice control. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode. Plus get daily sleep-quality scores, apps, notifications, 4+ day battery life, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
73 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fitbit Versa 2 is significantly better looking than the Fitbit Versa 1. The screen has less bezel, and doesn't have that ugly Fitbit logo at the bottom. Even if the screen size isn't a massive increase, it feels as if it is because of the rounded glass. This gives it a much more premium feel. The screen is also now a AMOLED display which means it will provide an ample amount of brightness and great sharp colours in the great outdoors (compared to the LED model of Versa 1).
If you were a fan of the three button system the old Versa has, then look away. Now you have to rely more on the swipes and taps on the bigger screen to navigate. I rather like this more polished look as it becomes sleeker in my view but not everyone may have this opinion.
The OS has some new tweaks like a dashboard which enables you to set night mode, do not disturb, brightness and whether you have a screen that wakes on movement or manually. This is quick useful as in the past it took a few more taps and was more clumsy of a process. Overall i have found over the years the Fitbit sleep tracking and exercise tracking to be fun to use and best in class compared to other trackers. The new sleep score system puts all the information together to give you a singular number to compare you sleep on a daily basis.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is much snappier thanks to the upgraded internals. Whilst scrolling through, you can tell the touch response to the screen is much quicker than the prior generation.
The Fitbit Versa 2 has a new charger hub, which means you can't use the old Versa 1 charging cable. Fitbit loves making new products that aren't compatible with old chargers. Whilst this is disappointing, at least the Versa 1 straps are backward compatible with Versa 2. So at least you have that. The watch faces are also compatible vs the older Versa, so there is already a massive existing library for you to customise your experience.
There aren't really that many new features compared to the Fitbit Versa 1. The main addition worth mentioning is really just Alexa capabilities. Unfortunately i found out that you need to keep the Fitbit app open in the background. It seems to have no problem picking up what I am saying. I have found Alexa to be a bit of a gimmick as the connection is not always reliable. It often tells me that there is no internet connection or the app isn't open and therefore Alexa doesn't work.
According to the specifications the battery life is supposed to last 5 days. This is 1 more than the old model. After a year with the old Versa, it seemed to decrease in battery life, but this is expected with older devices. I will update in this review once I can put it to the full test. However, Fitbit over the years has lived up to the specifications on every device i have owned (except of course if it is defective). I would expect it to last the full 5 days as advertised. This is far longer than many of Fitbits competitors out there.
SHOULD YOU GET IT?
If you already own a Versa, and it still works fine, then no - probably not. But if you have a defective or bashed up old on, then you might consider the upgrade. I think given the unreliability of Alexa and connectivity being required to access these smart features, it loses 2 stars for me. However, this is hopefully a software update away from being far far better. I will update this review should anything change.
If you are a newbie to Fitbit, then I do think this is a good starter to get into the Smartwatch/fitness watch game. It is less smart than some of the competitors out there like Apple Watch and even the Garmins, but it does what it says on the tin, is reliable and at the end of the day a household name ecosystem that many of your friends will be part of.
UPDATE: After 6 days of using, the battery is still at 32%. Fitbit has outdone themselves with the battery life. The connectivity problems with Alexa are still intermittent, but i have found it to be slightly more reliable than when i started. I also found the resting heart rate sensor to be quite different from the Versa 1. I will continue to monitor, as it hasn't changed as much as it usually does in a 1 week period with my Versa 1.